INSTRUMENTATION FOR SAMPLING OF GASES AND AEROSOL CONCENTRATIONS
In addition to instrumentation installed on Mobile Laboratory other measuring systems are available for the detection atmospheric concentrations of gases and particulate. These are used for specific applications on both the Mobile Laboratory and in other sites. In particular, are available:
* A sequential sampler (at low volume) of PTS
* Several single samplers line (low volume) for PTS, PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.
* Two photometers Mie pDR-1200.
* A condensation particles counter Grimm CPC 4.103.
* A complete system for collecting gaseous volatile substances on adsorbents vials.
* A sampling system (low volume) for particulate and IPA.